QueryCal Documentation #
QueryCal is a service that takes your calendars and lets you query them as if they were an SQL database. You can use QueryCal for things like:
- Calculating metrics based on your calendar events.
- Correlating events between your different calendars.
- Alerting based on upcoming events.
Getting Started #
To get started with QueryCal there’s just two simple setup steps:
- Add your calendars so QueryCal can index them and let you query the events.
- Create an access token to let you query your events and integrate QueryCal with other tools.
You can now connect and run SQL queries on your calendar 🎉
Recipes for using QueryCal #
Because QueryCal runs a full SQLite query engine, you can do almost any analysis you want on your calendars.
To get your started, here’s a few recipes:
- Calculate a metric for the number of days since a type of event and display it as a gauge: Days since last holiday gauge